We hope that you consider joining next year’s leadership team–there’s a place for everyone! Open positions include:
- Co-chair (2 positions) *please see note below*
- Volunteer Coordinators (2 or more positions)
- Outreach team (many positions)
- Social media coordinator(s) (1-2 positions)
- Anything else you think you would do well!
If you are interested in any (or many of these positions), you should plan to attend the April 30 meeting or send a proxy statement by midnight on April 29. We encourage you to engage directly in conversation via email or in person with the chair of Slow Food Oberlin, Erin Swenson-Klatt, or other current officers in advance to learn more about the different positions. If you are interested in the position of co-chair next year, you should find time to speak with Erin by next Friday, April 27th. It is important that incoming co-chairs understand the workload and responsibilities of this position.